The watch's interface

Hi @chrisswiss, i appreciate your input, you seem to be quite knowledgeable as well! Maybe you can be a bit more concrete: What do you think is not clean or not simple at the moment?

I think you should not focus on individual opinions, but the opinions of your user base combined. Making changes based on individual assumptions is - in most cases - not an efficient way in software development. See my first points

• Let users decide if they want to turn on a feature (so-called Feature Toggles), i.e. with a beta participation option in their profile settings
  • Use the feedback received from the feature participation and iterate until feedback is almost only positive (Design Thinking)

But that’s just one possible step towards a user-friendly experience. A feedback button is also a nice idea, i.e. bottom right at the channel page.

Well, in this case, you fucked up the zoom option just now instead of putting the white play option circle somewhere else other than the cam feed/profile square like I tried to EXPLAIN to you on a previous post involving W2G, now I can’t zoom in and out cam feeds by dragging those lines on the cam feed/profile square, are you actually going to fix this website or keep breaking it?

Proof: Thanks for your feedback. I’ll change the position of the “play icon” on the cam video so that it’s not activated accidentally.

Which lines are you dragging to zoom in or out?

the lines under the volume slider on each cam, the green bar on the bottom

I actually did not change anything yet and I have to check tomorrow what you mean with zooming in and out of cam streams. It seems like you have discovered some kind of unintended feature there…

Hi there, first of all, thanks for the great service. It is just amazing. Although i did like the old interface better, i have adapted to the new one.

I hope your looking into bitchute turns out to be a success, since even modest sized channels like Mr. Metokur (300k on yt) had to move there due to YTs new random policies on harrasment. So while being a niche, it is definitly growing.

Thanks for your feedback Borsti!

I’ve also suggested that to the site owner beforehand, I think BitChute will be the next YouTube from the looks of it.

From the looks of it, I wouldn’t say so. Also, IMO Google is pretty hard to beat with one of their main products.

I would, Google is destroying themselves by censoring content creators where it’s at a really peaking point of an exodus.