Anime?

Thank you very much for your input. In general you are right, but the legal situation is unfortunately not that clear. For now W2gSync is the only option for content not coming from the officially supported platforms.

Watchbox is legal. It would be great if you add it

Thanks for your input. I’ll check out that service!

Watchbox is legal, but unfortunately there is no public API that can be used to embed the content in Watch2Gether. You could try using it through W2gSync though…

Best CEO and developer in the history of internet, i cant find anyone else who has created one of the best websites in the entiry internet all by himself. I cant even describ all the features and things on this website that are unreally good. Everything, from this message box iam typing right now to the forums all the website. Congrulations! I hope you will become a billionair in the future!

Thank you very much! This is by far the most enthusiastic feedback i have received so far! :slight_smile:

Hey any news about the anime websites? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi! Unfortunately none of the anime web sites that i know provide an API which allows a direct integration into Watch2Gether. You can however try your favourite site with W2gSync: How to use W2gSync