Show team ranks for team members

Message in English
I had the suggestion that the team ranks of the team members are displayed to the right or left of the user names, which each user knows who is a team member or not :grinning:

(I’m sorry for my bad English)

Message in German
Ich hatte den Vorschlag dass die Team ränge der Teammitglieder rechts oder links neben den Benutzernamen angezeigt werden, das jeder User weiß wer ein Teammitglied ist oder nicht, dies wäre sehr hilfreich für die Benutzer die hilfe benötigen :grinning:

Mit Freundlichen Grüßen: SaltyZyklop

1 Like

Hi and thanks for your input! Maybe a stupid question… but what do you exactly mean with team ranks?

1 Like

English:

for example you are the administrator of Watch2Gether and in the profile is not displayed you are the Admin and it would be better if it would be with you in the profile, that I meant with it @florian

“I’m sorry for the bad english, I come from germany” :grin:

German:
zum beispiel du bist der Administrator von Watch2Gether und im Profil wird nicht angezeigt das du Admin bist und es wäre besser wenn es ja bei dir im profil stehen würde, das meinte ich damit, da neue leute dann direkt sehen “aha du bist Admin, den schreib ich an wenn ich hilfe brauche” so weißt du, hoffe du verstehst was ich meine @florian :wink:

Thanks for your explanation! You mean that you can see who is the owner of a room right in the user list? I’ll add that the next time I work on the user list! Und danke nochmal :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, that is exactly what I mean
Thank you