Play next video song?

Is it possible to have a “Next video” button next to the play button?
It would be helpfull because if we want to skip a video now its a bit dodgy because we have to move the slider to the end of the song :s

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Hi and thanks a lot for your input. With “Play Next” your mean playing the next item from the current playlist, right? I was thinking about placing a button in the playlist section of the site for this use case… But the player controls might also be an option. Any thoughts on this?

1 Like

Hello,
When you mean in the playlist section you mean next to the shuffle button?
That would make it a little unhandy because then you need to have your list always at the top.
If i get this totaly wrong you’re gona have to explain it a little more indept :smiley:

1 Like

Also in between.
Thanks for making this awesome site!!
Me and my friends have had loads of fun watching videos together.
We mostly use it if we are gaming to have some music in the background and singing along together (very bad ofcourse).
So hereby a big thanks!! ^^

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, is there any update on this idea of playing next video in the playlist? I really need this feature when I am sharing my huge playlist with my friends.

Hi, im sorry, i was quite busy with some other Watch2Gether related things and forgot about this idea. I’ll try to add this next month…

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, I’m looking forwards to it!

Hello,

I’m a bit late to notice but thanks for introducing this feature to the website.
It will have a big advantage in the use of it. ^^

1 Like