How do restrict others from controlling the video?

Is there an option where only the person who made the room can control the stream?

1 Like

Yes, thats possible. When you are in a room that you have created, click on the menu icon in the top right corner. In the menu bar that opens, enable the ā€œmoderationā€ option. Now only you can play videos or add items to a playlist.

I marked all of them apart from ā€˜members onlyā€™, but the visitors can still change songs and play/pause =(
Did I miss something?

1 Like

This sounds alright. If you like you can send me a link to your room as PM and i have a look.

All good, sorry, I dont know what happened before, but now all is in order.

Thank you!

Iā€™m having the same issue and so is a friend. The check boxes donā€™t seem to be functioningā€¦please help.

Thanks for your bug report.Can you send me a link to your room as private message? Iā€™ll have a look then!

1 Like

I have the same issue. I canā€™t restrict others.

Can you send me a link to your room per Email to florian@watch2gether.com ? I have a look then.

I have the same issue! It is crashing the video
Would you please help?

Hi Iā€™m trying to help but so far I was not able to reproduce this issue. Can you give me a detailed description what you do and under which circumstances the video crashes.