Facebook option does not work

The play bar in the facebook option does not work, it only happens with facebook videos, I can not move forward, I can not pause the video, it also goes out of sync

I think there might have been a little issue in Facebook’s video SDK. Can you try to clear your browser cache and reload Watch2Gether? Does it work for you then?

If not it would be helpful to know which browser in which version you are using.

I have already deleted the cache and the problem persists, I use chrome Version 74.0.3729.169 (64 bits), in fact it has been tested in several browsers, even the cell phone but the problem is the same, it is very rare a few days ago I worked, I posted a video of daylimotion and after that to facebook option I started to have problems

Thanks a lot for the details! I’m still having problems to reproduce this issue. Can you post a link to a Facebook video which is not working for you?

No type of video that is facebook works, reporduce, but does not synchronize with another person and the options bar does not work, the other platforms if they work anyway here I leave an example
https://www.facebook.com/Drex.jonathan/videos/1879285715427131/

I just tested this video and it seems to work fine for me. Do you have any browser extensions installed? Can you try to disable them one by one and see if that changes something?

I do not have any extension but, it works again, only temporary problems I guess

1 Like