Deezer not playing

Yes, you are right. Deezer keeps breaking their own player. In the past they fixed it pretty fast so lets keep fingers crossed that it works again tommorrow.

This should work again… if not try to clear cache & cookies.

Hi, still have a problem in deezer player sdk (only in Chrome(latest) on Windows os) in Firefox and Edge works fine
(on macos in Chrome works fine)

1. The Content Security Policy directive ‘upgrade-insecure-requests’ is ignored when delivered in a
    report-only policy.
  2. app-widget.e6731dda70a0155eea34.js:1 Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read property
    ‘dataset’ of null
    at _callee$ (app-widget.e6731dda70a0155eea34.js:1)
    at s (legacy.cc2d0a01cf03bbc1a67b.js:2)
    at Generator._invoke (legacy.cc2d0a01cf03bbc1a67b.js:2)
    at Generator.forEach.e. [as next] (legacy.cc2d0a01cf03bbc1a67b.js:2)
    at n (legacy.cc2d0a01cf03bbc1a67b.js:2)
    at c (legacy.cc2d0a01cf03bbc1a67b.js:2)

Yes, unfortunately this bug is hard to catch. Does it help when you right click on the player and select “Reload Frame” while holding down the “Shift” key?

Thanks that you answered so fast :slightly_smiling_face:, but no it’s not helped :frowning:, and there is one additional to previous errors:
(maybe it’s help)

cast_framework.js:58 Uncaught DOMException: Failed to execute ‘define’ on ‘CustomElementRegistry’: the name “google-cast-button” has already been used with this registry
at https://www.gstatic.com/cast/sdk/libs/sender/1.0/cast_framework.js:58:39
at https://www.gstatic.com/cast/sdk/libs/sender/1.0/cast_framework.js:63:234

Does it work in an incognito window?

no, the same errors in an incognito window
and does not working on android phone in default browser and Chrome, in Firefox working fine

Hey… is it still not working for you?

Hi, still the same issue :frowning_face:

Which Browser / Version / OS are you using on Desktop?

So for Desktop Not working on:
macOS Mojave 10.14.6 - Chrome 84.0.4147.105, Safari 13.1.2
windows 10 pro build 18362.592 - Chrome 84.0.4147.105

tested on real machine, seems like it’s not working on the webkit browsers

Thanks… I have seen it not working on Firefox as well. This is unfortunately pretty random even clearing cache & cookies doesn’t make a difference. I’m trying to fix this for a while now but it seems to be some weird bug in Deezers SDK. To be honest I’m running out of ideas here at the moment.

Hm, on Firefox 79.0 (macOS and windows10) working normal on my laptops. Anyway thanks for help to find solution :slightly_smiling_face:, and yes this is problem inside Deezers SDK

To mee it seems like it 's forcing the load of the widget, to which I did not specify any parameters. I’ve copy pasted the DZ.init code from deezer-vue and it does not work for me while it works for this project. Anyone would have a clue why ?

You mean it works here on Watch2Gether but not when you copy the code? Actually it does not work here as well from time to time. I’m trying to chase down this bug for a while now with no luck. What is the error message in the console when you try it?

I don’t know much about Watch2Gether, I figured it’s just a forum stackoverflow style for bugs. Correct me if I’m wrong, just it’s theonly place where I found this bug reported.

Here is the code I’ve copied.
https://github.com/sh0cked/deezer-vue/blob/master/src/App.vue

I know for a fact it’s working, this the demo does not have this problem. Like never.

Here is the error I’m getting:
“Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read property ‘dataset’ of null
at _callee$ (app-widget.7cd47cad83ca45f4fe67.js:1)
at c (legacy.2f8f55bb1d62361869dc.js:2)
at Generator._invoke (legacy.2f8f55bb1d62361869dc.js:2)
at Generator.forEach.e. [as next] (legacy.2f8f55bb1d62361869dc.js:2)
at n (legacy.2f8f55bb1d62361869dc.js:2)
at x (legacy.2f8f55bb1d62361869dc.js:2)”

I think I’ll reach out to Deezer. Before then, I had a different error message from time to time, annoying but not blocking. It was because the library was not fully loaded while using async method and using DZ.init method

This is the support forum of Watch2Gether…Yes, it’s exactly the same issue i’m seeing here from time to time. Seems to affect Chrome based browsers only. Maybe a timing thing… Would be great if you could let me know if you figure something out.

But is it from time to time on your side ? I have it permanently at the moment, and it’s really annoying

It seems like it’s always failing on Chrome and working on Firefox. Do you see the same behavior?

Same. I can’t get it to work on Chrome but it’s fine with Firefox