Chrome Extension not working?! PLEASE HELP ASAP!

Hey there! So I downloaded the Google Chrome extension for Watch2Gether on my laptop to watch a video from PutLocker. I pasted the video link into the search bar and then pressed the ‘open’ button. And when the other window opened, it read ‘Video found’ at the top of the screen…except when I went back into my room; nothing was there. The video didn’t play on the screen in my room…it just stayed with the ‘open’ button and message instead. Why isn’t it working? Am I doing something wrong? How can this be fixed? Please get back to me as soon as possible! This is very important! Thank you! :slight_smile:

P.S. The video is playing in the other window that says ‘Video Found’, but not in my room. HELP PLEASE!!!

Hey, thanks for you feedback. Watch2Gether supports a couple of video sites directly (Youtube, Vimeo…) which means that you can see the video directly in the player. W2gSync (the extension) plays the video in an external window. You can play, pause & seek the video either in the external window or through the Watch2Gether player controls. So what you see in completely normal. For a better user experience you can make the Watch2Gether window a bit smaller so that it does not overlap with the “video window”.

i have a similar problem i have the extension on chrome but it just keeps saying i need to down lode the extension then when i go to the extension down lode page it says looking for extension endlessly

Please clear your cache and reload the room. The current extension version should 4.3